ceyloncoconut.company If you feel like baking up some cookies try out this Coconut Flour cookies recipe shared on thecoconutmama.com. CCC Organic Coconut Flour is available online.
3 Tbs. coconut flour
2 Tbs. cold butter
1 Tbs. raw honey
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 365 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor or blend with a pastry blender. The dough will be soft and slightly sticky.
3. Divide into 8 small balls and flatten slightly on the baking sheet.
4. Bake until the edges are light golden, about 9 minutes. These over bake quickly, so keep an eye on them.
5. Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet or they will crumble.
Recipe from Lauren of Empowered Sustenance as shared on https://thecoconutmama.com/coconut-flour-cookies/