ceyloncoconut.company This looks scrumptious. Sharing the following recipe from Paleoflourish.com
1/2 lb of coconut butter
1/4 cup raw honey (adjust sweetness to taste)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 oz dark chocolate
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Warm the coconut butter (can be in the microwave) so that it’s easy to stir but not too liquidy.
2. Mix in the honey (warm up if necessary) and vanilla extract until well mixed.
3. Using your hands, shape the coconut butter mixture into balls (1-inch diameter).
4. Dip the top of each ball into the shredded coconut and place the balls onto a tray lined with wax paper (so that the shredded coconut is on top).
5. Freeze the coconut butter balls for 1 hour until solid.
6. Melt the dark chocolate in a small bowl over hot water on a stove while stirring it.
7. Carefully dip the bottom of each coconut butter ball into the melted chocolate. Place back onto the wax paper chocolate side down.
8. Refrigerate for an hour to set the chocolate.
Recipe credit to original author: https://paleoflourish.com/paleo-coconut-butter-balls-dipped-in-dark-chocolate-recipe